Hi everybody!
It’s been such a long time since the last time I wrote on my blog. So many things have happened...Thanks to the long weekend that we had here a couple of weeks ago, I was able to visit Paris and meet with my relatives there. It felt great walking around and relax a little bit. =)
My job is getting more and more interesting and demanding. Sometimes I’m so absorbed with my project that I forget when it’s time to leave the office and I stay late most of the time! lol My social life kinda suffers but I'm cool with that because I’m learning so much stuff at work every day and my supervisor is so much fun to work with! hehe
Basically I was assigned 3 projects for my internship, one for each month. For my first project, I had to write a report on European funding opportunities for European GBCs such as Croatia GBC, Romania GBC, Espana GBC etc and send it to them.
I was quite intimidated because they had to read my report and give me their feedback on it. I was elated when I received an email from the President of Croatia GBC and of Czech Republic GBC thanking me for the report and saying that I did a fantastic job! I blushed and couldn’t stop smiling all day! lol
Now that I’m done with my first project, I am already tackling the second one which involves writing a report explaining how laws regarding Green Building are made in the European Union. This project is going to be more challenging as next week I'll have to interview a representative of the European Commission on Green building and Energy efficiency to have more elements for my report.
Wish me luck!
Cheers
Karene
That sounds like very interesting work. Good luck with your other two projects!
ReplyDeleteThe Eiffel Tower looks pretty! Good luck with your projects.
ReplyDelete