Hey guys!!
I finally have time to write down a few words on my blog :) Hope everything is going on smoothly at your internship placements.
I started work on May 3rd and got to meet all my colleagues and my supervisor. That day went on really well!!! I really like my job and my colleagues. They are just awesome!!! :D I obtained a detailed job description for my internship and I started working my projects yesterday.
IFPEB (one of the founding members of France GBC) is an organization which takes a lot of initiative. The staff there are very motivated and work long hours everyday. I feel very comfortable working there. There is no language barrier at all and everybody at work try their best to make me feel comfortable.
Here is a picture of me in front of the building where IFPEB is located.
That's it for today!
Cheers
Karene
Come on! Are you kidding me? That is the building where you work? Come on!
ReplyDeleteYes it is! ;)
ReplyDelete