"So besides of work, what do you do during your free time?" That's the question that I get most of the time from my friends and family! Lol
After contacting several associations and making intensive research on the internet, I finally found a yoga school which is 5 mins walk from my work place.
Believe me guys this is not an easy sport! My body is as stiff as a piece of wood and after all the stretching and meditation that I made during my first class, I slept like a baby when I got back home.
But I’m happy that I met several international students there (and got a social life back)!
Last week, following the advice of my colleague, I went to the beach at Arcachon, a city on the west coast. I thought that the most beautiful beaches in France were in the south but I was wrong. Arcachon is breathtaking! The fine sand, the sea….Oh, should the weather permit, I’m definitely going back next week!
Have a good weekend!
Bisous
Karene
PS: After 1 MONTH I finally got my back account in France! Woooohoooo
How lovely that beach looks. Sure beats Lake Ontario. You got me thinking, I should try yoga again.
ReplyDeletewow! if only weather in Toronto is this good. I am happy you got time to exercise and enjoy the scenary. Keep having fun!
ReplyDeletenothing like a little yoga to get you back in the groove! good to hear you making a home in bordeux!
ReplyDeletekarene, just saw this and thought of you: http://travel.nytimes.com/2010/06/20/travel/20hours.html
ReplyDeleteWoohoo Yoga! Any Pilates offered as well? Such a great way to meet people I reckon. Rugby's been the same for me, though I admit I think i'd be a lot more social if the beer and food were more affordable in restaurants!
ReplyDelete