Salut à tous!!
For those who started on May 3rd, I hope that you had a great week! :) As for those who are starting next week, I wish you all the best and hope that your first day of work will be as good as mine was. :)
Ahhh the first week is almost over *sigh*...I have to say that it was quite an hectic one! France's legendary bureaucracy made my week quite a challenge...Opening a bank account here is like buying a house in Canada! lol TONS of paperwork! You cannot drop by a bank any day to open a bank account (like the way it is in Canada). You have to make an appointment a couple of days in advance and bring LOTS and LOTS of documents! Fortunately, my colleague helped me out and showed me how the transportation system works here :)
Now I'm done with all the administrative stuff and I can focus on my internship and enjoy my weekend :)
Gotta go now
See you later
Karene xx
Haha that's kinda funny how much work it took to get your bank account working. Good luck with the first part of your internship, I'm certain it will be an experience like no other!
ReplyDelete